[plug] smtp madness.

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Jun 22 15:16:04 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 15:11, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> Neato. Is that going to work with 2.2 kernel?

No.

> I really should get off my ass and upgrade this baby to a modern 2.4
> kernel.

It's pretty easy unless you're running something _truly_ ancient like
Debian Potato (even then it's not too bad), and can make life easier
when it comes to drivers, networking, etc.

BTW, the IP address of the host you're having trouble with could be of
use, as could the output of 'netstat -ntnp' when run as root.

Craig Ringer