[plug] [OT] iiNet, ADSL, & Westnet

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Tue Jun 22 16:07:23 WST 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 04:02:33PM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> I'm going to be signing up with ArachNet for my new home DSL service
> (I've just moved), unless anyone has any great big warning signs to
> throw my way. For all I know, I may end up back with WN in no short
> order, but we'll see.

I've been with them for a couple of years, first dialup and now ADSL,
and have had no problems.  They've been very good, and are small enough
that you can speak to the technical people fairly quickly.  Recommended.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
#define SIGILL 6         /* blech */
             -- Larry Wall in perl.c from the perl source code