[plug] file space thingee

Russ Powers russ at powerstech.com
Tue Jun 22 16:57:35 WST 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:17 pm, Sham Chukoury wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 02:14:36PM +0800, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> > In the later KDE's theres a view thta has diferent sized boxes all
> > squished in based on the size of files. Its magic for finding cruft to
> > free hd space
>
> Actually, this view seems to have disappeared in the current build of
> Konqueror on Debian Unstable. :( I should check what happened to it..
> Maybe I disabled it somewhere.. Maybe I forgot to install some other
> package that provides it, when I removed and reinstalled konq.. :P

I have KDE 3.2.2-1 and it's there in the menu under:
view -> view mode -> FSViewPart

I don't remember installing anything special as I didn't even know it existed
until this thread.  :)

$ dpkg -l | grep konq
ii  konq-plugins   3.2.2-1        plugins for Konqueror, the KDE file/web/doc
ii  konqueror      3.2.2-1        KDE's advanced File Manager, Web Browser and
ii  konqueror-nspl 3.2.2-1        Netscape plugin support for Konqueror
ii  konquest       3.2.2-2        KDE based GNU-Lactic Konquest game
ii  libkonq4       3.2.2-1        Core libraries for KDE's file manager

> -S

Regards,
Russ