[plug] file space thingee

Sham Chukoury sham at shambhala.ath.cx
Tue Jun 22 17:23:18 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 16:57, Russ Powers wrote:

> I have KDE 3.2.2-1 and it's there in the menu under:
> view -> view mode -> FSViewPart
>
> I don't remember installing anything special as I didn't even know it existed
> until this thread.  :)

Actually, I thought this feature was gone since I remembered that there
was a toolbar button to activate it.. And this button's not there
anymore. Looking at the View -> View Mode menu doesn't reveal it
either..

Hmm.. actually, dpkg -l | grep konq over here shows "rc", instead of
"ii", next to konq-plugins and libkonq3.. Yep! Installing konq-plugins
makes it available. :)

See, told ya I needed to install something special. ;)

§:)