[plug] VoIP Phones - was ADSL - filters/splitters

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 22 23:33:41 WST 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:17 pm, Chris Caston wrote:
[...]
> Let me know if your interested in installing VOIP phones (can call and
> be called from the PSTN with a normal 8 digit number) that look and act
> like normally POTS lines except are dirt cheap to operate compared to
> regular call costs and line rental.

I'm keen to get VoIP running here as almost all my calls are long distance
from the southwest, so what can you offer in that regard?

I'm intrigued that the phone does IP and POTS - can you explain or provide
links to appropriate info please?

I guess I'll be needing some sort of exchange software to make this work?

Thanks

Steve

--
"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill