[plug] Top posting?

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:03:09 WST 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:26:31 +0800, Chris Griffin
<chris.griffin at swiftdsl.com.au> wrote:

> I agree with Shayne, so much easier when you do not have to page down
> through an email to find out what the reply is. Makes it much quicker and
> easier.
> Just my 2 cents worth.

<snip>

You might be right Chris, but if everyone quoted properly and
trimmed/snipped replies, a properly formatted email is easy to skim
past the previous details (as a refresher?) then get into the new
details.
I will also add a Gmail non-top posting request.
--
regards,
Nathan D.

natdan at gmail.com