[plug] laptop screen/keyboard/mouse 2 control the server?

somewhereintime somewhereintime at airpost.net
Wed Jun 23 16:17:29 WST 2004

sorry but i am a Perth resident, what i am asking is that, can i replace
the server monitor/keyboard, with that on my laptop.

Say my server is up and running, and decided that the monitor/keyboard
or mouse there takes too much space and i want to free it up, but i want
to plug my laptop in with a gadget (if it exist) to automatically become
the monitor/keyboard and mouse of that server? i know that kvm switches
exist, but would prefere that laptop solution to act as the kvm switch,
so that their is less cables hanging all over the place.

Thanks for your time...:)

--
  somewhereintime
  somewhereintime at airpost.net