[plug] laptop screen/keyboard/mouse 2 control the server?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 18:49:18 WST 2004

I'm imagining here com 1 looped to com 2 and a serial -> telnet widget,
which would be great for debugging boot proble.... oh wait :(

Grudgingly I can see the point of it, but it does seem awfully expensive,
and I'm still not sure how gkrellm + skins will work via rs232 ;) ;) ;)

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au