[plug] WiFi advice please?

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:28:56 WST 2004

Oh well, I actually have a couple of the D-Link DWL520+ PCI cards,
which I have never had going under Linux. They released some drivers a
little while ago (well actually I think it was the Open Source
community that did the work) and I have not gotten around to trying it
out.
Looks like I should do it.
Thanks to all for your advice and input.

Chris Griffin