[plug] [OT] iiNet, ADSL, & Westnet

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Jun 24 14:19:29 WST 2004

Bret Busby wrote:

>In October last year, I sent a couple of emails with queries, one each
>to Westnet sales and domains, and got no acknowledgement or response
>for either query.

You sure you sent it to the right WestNet?  Because there is "West
Australian Networks" who have the domain "westnet.net.au" and have in
the past tried to almost pass themselves off as "WestNet".  I haven't
hard of anything of the sort such as this as a response (or lack of)
from the real WestNet... and I'm sure that if anyone did, it'd be
spouted about all over the Whirlpool forums.  So I reckon either your
email didn't get there or you emailed the wrong crowd.

/ Ben