[plug] Punctuation Linux Unix and Grammar

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Mon Jun 28 18:04:46 WST 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, quoth James Devenish:

> The self-regulating [OT] subject-line designator seems to have been
> popular (for lack of complaints), although it didn't get used as much
> this month as it should have.

In that case, please mark up one complaint. I havn't earlier for fear of
adding to the noise.

Anything that is deemed offtopic enough to require [OT] should go to the
off-topic list IMHO.  That's what I created the off-topic list for.

Please, can we go back to talking about Linux?

Regards,

 - Matt
   ex list-nazi