[plug] Digital TV

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 30 19:01:58 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 12:07, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Michael Collard wrote:
> > I do have a question though, what is a good viewer app (non KDE) for
> > DVB? I don't want something like MythTV which is kinda overkill for what
> > I want.
>
> TvTime will apparently handle DVB input, so you might want to look at that.

TvTime won't do my card though, needs something that doesn't tune? I
don't fully understand but got the impression it won't work with DVB-T
cards.

Right now I am using MPlayer to view DVB streams and its working quite
well. Still, I do want a kinda integrate recording and viewing etc. I'll
hunt around for scripts to do this or I'll do it myself :)

Regards
Michael Collard