[plug] next Installfest?

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:45:34 WST 2004

I'd probably use a GRP install as well.. then later on when I have time
recopile the lot for my machine (umm emerge -De ??) something like that
anyway.. :-)

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers
who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we
live."   - Peter Cochrane