Fan repair (was [plug] next Installfest?)

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Mar 1 17:14:39 WST 2004

Thanks, will do, once it's fixed I'll report back and if needed at Installfest it'll be available.

Thanks again.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au 3:46:30 pm 1/03/2004 >>>
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:46:42 +0800 Nick corrected:

> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 02:27:01PM +0800, Harry wrote:
> > I'm surprised Jon. Have you tried Mike Langan at Worldwide Electronic Components,
> > 55 George Street, Kensington, 9367 6330 ?
>
> 47 George St?

Erm. Yes, that'd be the right shop :-} Sorry Jon.

I'd give him a ring. He has a range of fans or could suggest who to try
if he can't help.

Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/