[plug] Document Builder?

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Mar 2 11:34:13 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 13:09, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> I'm on a quest to find a way of creating and maintaining a document in a
> format which can be manipulated and used in different ways.

> Any suggestions/ideas? Or should I just give in & write my own?

I use LyX. It maintains the document in Latex format and you output it
to what ever you need when you need it. Works really well for me -
generates indexes, cross-references, footnotes and any other thing you
can think of...

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S41°18'23" - E146°49'07" (Holwell, Tas)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..