[plug] Re: [plug-ctte] [paul at sdmgroup.com.au: Re: PLUG membership cards]

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Wed Mar 3 08:03:47 WST 2004

Hey guys,

On 3/2/04 at 6:15 PM Cameron Patrick wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Just got this from Paul.  I've forwarded it here to see what y'all
>think of it.  It looks pretty good to me :-)  I've separated the
>attached PDF and put it on my PLUG web space:
>
>	 http://plug.org.au/~cameron/plug_card.pdf

Love the concept, can I suggest four minor changes:-

1. The 'PLUG' watermark needs moving in from the LHS, the 'P' is lost on
the edge.

2. The Penguin needs moving in from the RHS, by the same amount as above.

3. The URL should be more prominent, possibly in the space between the
'Authorised'
    box and the top of the buildings, and not used as a decoration on the
edge of the card.

4. As we will be hand writing the info on the card, (or are we) I would
either remove the
   slashes or put more space between them.

Put an order in for 1000 and lets get it moving!

Mark