[plug] Joined in November: Still no receipt

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Mar 3 22:59:16 WST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 10:48:21PM +0800, Matthew Prouse wrote:
> I signed up for PLUG in November 2003. I spoek to Bernard, mailed
> in my forms and they apparently have been processed. I am still
> yet to receive confirmation  of membership or receipt.

My humble apologies. With the change in committee, things slipped.
If you can email your postal address off-list, I'll happily email
you a receipt :)

> Could someone please strangle the appropriate person and mail me a
> receipt goddamn it! LOL :-P

Please don't strangle. Oxygen is good :) (Also
committee at plug.linux.org.au is the more appropriate address for
these types of queries :)

Regards,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>