[plug] Joined in November: Still no receipt

Matthew Prouse matthew.prouse at telstra.com
Wed Mar 3 22:48:21 WST 2004

I signed up for PLUG in November 2003. I spoek to Bernard, mailed in my forms and they apparently have been processed. I am still yet to receive confirmation  of membership or receipt.

This is annoyed email number three. If it wasn't for this list I would be very very peeved right now... I just wanna know that I am a member.

Could someone please strangle the appropriate person and mail me a receipt goddamn it! LOL :-P

Matthew Prouse
MURDOCH BUSINESS STUDENTS ASSOCIATION