[plug] [OT] Is your watch correct?

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Mar 5 09:08:43 WST 2004

----- Forwarded by Richard Meyer/Australia/Contr/IBM on 05/03/2004 09:05 AM
-----

                      James Devenish
                      <devenish at guild.uwa        To:       plug at plug.linux.org.au
                      .edu.au>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  Re: [plug] [OT] Is your watch correct?
                      plug-bounces at plug.l
                      inux.org.au

                      05/03/2004 08:59 AM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

>In message <200403050856.14666 at death.2.spammers>
>on Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 08:56:14AM +0800, Bernd Felsche wrote:
>> Watches generally don't bother keeping track of the year.

>Oh yes, of course, thanks. So, I would have had to do a similar thing
>last time, but forgot about that experience? Damn you, lessons from
>history.

>> I'm more bothered with not being able to read the date for about 5
>> minutes of every hour,

>LOL, yes, indeed.

And if anyone's lifestyle allows them to be around still in 96 years, they
won't have to do any funny leap year shuffles, even though the year is
divisible by 4. ;)   Think of the labour saved   ;)

Although you may have had to change batteries a time or two.  ;)

RichardM