[plug] PLUG list archives are now in a public web area

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 8 13:06:47 WST 2004

Hi,

In message <Pine.LNX.4.58.0403080930060.29471 at ob>
on Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 09:41:51AM +0800, Mike Holland wrote:
> I'm noticing some config problems. Following the URL in the mail list
> headers, (List-Archive:) gets:
>
>   404 Error Message:
> Page Not Found on http://www.plug.linux.org.au/ We're sorry. The page you
> requested, /pipermail/plug, doesn't exist on " Perth Linux Users' Group "
(Received 8 March @ 1257hrs.)

"Works for me". Not sure why there would be a problem. At one stage,
there /was/ a static misconfiguration on spark, but that was sorted out
last week. However, note that there is still a problem whereby old
munged messages have turned up in the March 2004 archives. I hear that
someone is going to deal with that, as well as incorporate older
messages. As for the slowness of list e-mail, I don't know the
explanation for that (either spark is busy regenerating archives as
we speak, or there was another episode of random mail delays).