[plug] Dual-port nic

cevad davecook at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 8 22:50:41 WST 2004

Nathan,

Maybe this could be ok?

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/404c875d063ad2d4273fc0a87f9
c06ed/Product/View/XH7914

4 port 10/100 switch pci card $69.93

Regards,
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.linux.org.au
[mailto:plug-bounces at plug.linux.org.au] On Behalf Of Nathan D
Sent: Monday, 8 March 2004 10:35 PM
To: Plug List
Subject: [plug] Dual-port nic

Would any of the fine people on the list who acquire all sorts of PC
goodies know the whereabouts of a dual-port pci ethernet nic?

New IpCop v1.4.0 has reached beta1 stage and I'm keen to look into a
'blue' interface to use a (yet to be acquired) access point.  My little
Asus P2L-N box only has room for 2 cards so I'm hoping to find a
dual-port card to use.  If need be I can look at using my Billion 711
via USB, but I have not heard too many tales of joy with USB ADSL modems
on linux.

All inquiries so far have resulted in "never seen one of them", "a
what??" or general disinterest.  Any pointers for a location in the
Perth general area would be appreciated.  Linux support is of course
essential.

regards,
  Nathan D.

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.linux.org.au