[plug] ooo doublesided printing?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:30:46 WST 2004

G'day folks!

I'm using my dad's pc and it has an hp officejet d145 usb printer and he's
on my back about using paper and says i should do double sided printing. now
i have to admit, i'm shocking at this stuff and always miss the blatantly
obvious. Can I do it under OOo 1.0 (not upgraded yet) with this printer, and
if so, where are the options for it?

Cheers all! :)
John

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"