[plug] ooo doublesided printing?

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Wed Mar 10 14:41:50 WST 2004

I've got a Kyocera 1010N which is fed through CUPS. To do double sided, I print the "odd" numbered pages, put the printed stack back in the tray then print the "even" numbered pages. Just played around with a blank sheet with a biro mark, worked out how the sheet comes through (remember there is three WRONG ways to put them back into the tray...) and it became easy.

Maybe your printer does doublesided. Mine does after "persuasion".

HTH

Garry