[plug] oh dear :(

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sat Mar 13 08:37:17 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 11:28, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> Onno Iwill get to the rest of your suggestions this weekend I hope..
> And I got the CD from Garry, and it runs, so I am able to have a
> working linux system running from the cd.. I am still trying to figure
> out how to save the things on the hd that I want before I reinstall..

Cool, but for the record: I wasn't suggesting re-install at all. The
installer disks allow you to boot the machine into Linux, then you can
escape to a working shell and fix your machine. No re-install required.

> I have a life now.. work and a wonderful 14yr old son living with me
> so my time  to devote to messing about with linux is very limited.

It's only a matter of time until the two merge...

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S41°18'23" - E146°49'07" (Holwell, Tas)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..