[plug] installed it

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Mar 13 17:29:04 WST 2004

Its best with gaim to go straight to site and get it. Just because debian
has a bad habit of being hopelessly outdated with gaim and the old ones
wont talk to yahoo or msn because of pesky protocol changes.

tarball.

Of course standard disclaimers apply with installing tarballs over debs
pkg management. Not that that stops a slackware raised recalcitrant like
me. :)

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.