[plug] Just installed mandrake 10

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:51:04 WST 2004

I'm happy to burn off some iso's and save you the 2.1 gig download if you
want :-)

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)