[plug] Just installed mandrake 10

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:40:52 WST 2004

where would you like it dropped off?

I'm having a wierd problem where CD1 wont boot on one of my machines.. will
do on any other... and any other linux boot cd will boot on that machine..
very strange...

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)