[plug] Just installed mandrake 10

Chris Griffin Chris.Griffin at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun Mar 14 17:51:21 WST 2004

Sounds good, thanks for the info.

Chris G

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.linux.org.au [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.linux.org.au]
On Behalf Of Senectus -
Sent: Sunday, 14 March 2004 1:04 PM
To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Subject: RE: [plug] Just installed mandrake 10

I've done one desktop(laptop) and three server installs, only the desktop
install asked for the 4th CD.. so I guess its got something to do with
something in the desktop install that it wants..
All the forum stuff I've read on it says that "its nothing... ignore it"

Senectus

"I don't think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum

sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey - who knew shit could be
worth so much."  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride

that said it though)

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.linux.org.au