[plug] OT: Point to multipoint wireless

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 15 14:42:49 WST 2004

On Monday 15 March 2004 11:48, Onno Benschop wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 14:12, Kai Jones wrote:
> >
> > QSL

> Huh?

If you're going to go wireless, you may as well learn some of the
lingo dating back to Morse. :-)
	http://ww2.isys.ca/lberta/qcode1.html

But don't over-do it. It's just plain annoying if you use the obtuse
ones.

What's common?

 QRL      I'm busy.
 QRQ      Transmit faster (Morse code).
 QRS      Slow down.
 QSL      I'm confirming your last transmission
 QTH      My location is ...