Fw: Re: [plug] installed it

David davidatt at conceptual.net.au
Mon Mar 15 23:52:50 WST 2004

hi  the think i try to installed this dpkg -i ymessenger_1.0.4_1_i386.deb and this got install XMMS-mp3cud-o.94. on to my computer.

what i dun is

1. open an xterm

2. password

3. dun ymessenger 1.0.4 1 i386.deb

4. ls ymess

5. then i dun what you send to me to my email address. that what i dun ok...

im am not shore what that is at all. what the first i dun..

regards

david

Begin forwarded message: