[plug] Intel Processor naming conventions

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Tue Mar 16 00:07:31 WST 2004

Cool, I will go with i686.
Hardrake does show
Cpuid family : 6
Model: 8
Model stepping: 6
so I was fairly sure it might be i686, but is nice to have someone confirm my
suspicions.
Thanks heaps.

Love
Mike.

ps I am giving the connection a bit of a workout tonight so if the library
could use copies of Mandrake 10, Debian 3 r2, and the Gentoo Universal
install CD with i686 packages CD let me know and I will burn some copies.