[plug] Indian tech companies to customise open source software

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue Mar 16 15:34:33 WST 2004

Hello,

I have just spoken to a director from a Indian company called Gateway
group. I'm interested in the possibility of adding value to open source
software by customising it to customers needs but am not a developer
myself. To this end I think it would be great to manage this work
through an offshore partner.

Had anyone tried this before? What did you do? How did the project(s)
go?

Their website is:

http://www.gatewaytechnolabs.com

regards,

Chris
--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.