[plug] Intel NIC's behaving differently ?!

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 15:52:22 WST 2004

In message <40556947.1010906 at broome.wa.gov.au>
on Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 04:28:55PM +0800, Kai Jones wrote:
> Terminal Server = Windows 2000 Terminal Server
> Someone's just borrowed the laptop I was using, I can't remember the
> exact name of the program I was using for remote access but I think it's
>  "Remote Desktop" under KDE's Networking -> Remote Access menu.

By the way, someone else mentioned having trouble with Terminal Server
due to expiration of the temporary CALs that WTS generates. As Craig
mentioned, 'broken pipe' sounds like a secondary consequence, and is
almost certainly not your root problem. If there are any other error
messages, or log files on the server, or list of CALs, you might like
to check those out.