[plug] BPay doesn't like Mozilla ?

Bennett, Phillip PBennett at arg.net.au
Wed Mar 17 10:16:25 WST 2004

It's probably not just BPAY.  I have never been able to pay a bill on
Telstra's site with Mozilla at all.  I use the BPAY feature from my web
banking.  If I try to use my credit card with the telkstra site, it gets
error messages about not being able to find the page and crap...  :(  I
don't like to hit refresh too many times when I'm paying by credit card...

I just don't use the telstra site now...  Don't really trust it too much..

My 2c worth.

Phil.