[plug] BPay doesn't like Mozilla ?

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 17 11:20:34 WST 2004

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 11:05, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
> Not sure about telstra, but the UA switcher and firefox doesnt work too
> well with Netteller sites (e.g., PNCS)_.  Had to download opera which
> sorta works, but is so yukky (adds, gadgets and a overall IE-ness) that
> I find offputting so dont use it for anything else!

You can get rid of the adverts by paying for it. :-)

And you can dump most of the gadgets, etc to your heart's desire.
It is very configurable.

And you can select between user and author style sheets that become
useful with pages like PNCS's login; that provide 1-pixel high text
entry fields. A security feature?