[plug] hello

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Mar 17 22:38:08 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 21:31, David wrote:
> hi all
>
> when i start up the Browser Galeon it is all right to Browser all the time.
>
> BUT WHEN I PRINT FROM GALEON BROWSER IT CRASH ALL THE TIME.
>
> i am letting all yous now what is up with Galeon Browser ok..
>
> i is not good... we need to fine some arther browser what dose not do this
>
> thank you for helping me out thank you
>
> regards
>
> david

David,

In order to help us answer your question please provide us with the
following:

* The version of Debian you are using (for example Woody, Sarge or Sid)
* The version of Galeon           dpkg -l | grep galeon
* Which desktop system you are using (like Gnome or KDE)
* The print system you are using (such as CUPS or lpr/lpd)
* How you have your print system configured (which CUPS client for
example)
* If you called cups as a print command or have it configured in your
desktop system (for example KDE)
* Any and all error messages that were shown when your browser crashed
* The content you were trying to print and if you have tried it with
different content

If you want to try a different browser you can use one such as Firdbird
(now called Firefox). Check out the following website:

http://www.mozilla.org

I hope we can help you to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Chris

Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.