[plug] leaving the list soon--travelling..

Paul Stone paul at paulstoneonline.com
Thu Mar 18 00:00:08 WST 2004

Hey everyone,

I didnt make many posts to this list and have only been on it recently, but
I am going to un-subscribe soon because im travelling around the world and
will be unable to keep up with any mailing-lists till i get back.

Keep up all the good work with linux guys, linux is such a great thing to
contribute to and thanks to all the helpfull supportive people on this list!

Anyway if you want to check out my itinerary its online at
www.paulstoneonline.com - if you do go there, be sure to vote on my poll
hehe!

Cheers,

Paul