[plug] hello

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Mar 18 07:33:40 WST 2004

All linux gurus start out as newbies. :)

<ramblenote>
I really apreciate plugs newbie-friendlyness. Back in the bad old days
when I was moving from minix to slackware , my requests for help from
various quarters tended to cop a "RTFM d-head" sort of response.
I never understood it. Personally helping a newbie strokes my ego :)

Never saw newbie directed agro on plug thank god.

Seems linux folks are understanding the importance of the newbie :)
</ramblenote>

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.