[plug] Banking query...

Mark Tearle mtearle at tearle.com
Thu Mar 18 16:26:49 WST 2004

Hi all

Has anybody here had experience with the Business Internet Banking
products of Westpac and St George banks vis working with Linux?
Tails of woes or success appreciated (you can email me privately)

Alternatively, I'd like to hear from anyone who knows of a bank other
than those two above that satisfies the following criteria:
	o Multiple signatories on Internet Banking
	o International Transfers via Internet Banking
	o Branches in most states

Mark

Mark Tearle - mark at tearle.com

linux.conf.au       http://lca2005.linux.org.au/
Apr 18-23 2005      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!