[plug] Banking query...

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Thu Mar 18 16:33:48 WST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 16:26, Mark Tearle wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Has anybody here had experience with the Business Internet Banking
> products of Westpac and St George banks vis working with Linux?
> Tails of woes or success appreciated (you can email me privately)

The St George Dragon Direct product works fine in Linux.  It is a
moderately weighty Java applet.   I'm fairly sure their other online
products use the same interface.  What's also interesting to note is
that it won't work on a stock standard install of Windows XP Home :)
(according to my sister)

Ryan