[plug] Very odd date/time problem

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Mar 18 16:23:16 WST 2004

It could be entirely possible to get that much drift.

I've got a machine at work that has been up 36 days and there is a difference
of just over 12 minutes between the system time and hwclock over that time.

But, both the hwclock and system time have drifted, because the hwclock is now
10 minutes fast (it was correct before), so that makes the system time 22
minutes faster than it was.

/ Ben