[plug] Very odd date/time problem

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Thu Mar 18 20:51:02 WST 2004

I did hear a horror story from a guy who only used one timeserver in the US.
Was very accurate and reliable until the server end started to do some Y2K
testing.
All of a sudden his network started started having random times in the future.
Two or three NTP servers will stop this happening as NTP compares times from
servers and says I don,t believe the one which is 15 years in the future so I
will use another server.

Love
Mike.