[plug] Newbie Night

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Mar 22 10:54:51 WST 2004

Orrite traveling brother! Spread the faith!

newbie nite:
Knoppix yes.
vanila debian no.
Open office yes.
emacs no.
Tuxracer yes. (If you have something that'll do it)
nethack no.
Frozen bubble yes.
xkillbill *maybe*

And dont blind em with science. blind em with wow.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au