[plug] Whoever is bored...

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Mar 23 11:30:16 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 14:17, Paul Arch wrote:
> I just got my hands on one of these:
>
> http://www.sdmgroup.com.au/plug/smallpic.jpg
>
> Before I tell you all what is next to my Mazda6 keys, who can tell me ? :)

You could at least have given us some higher-res, that way we could
search the web for all the chips and come up with some idea.

See, I'm bored because my Clie has spent the last 2 hours uncompressing
a 24Mb file - so I can read a book and my search to figure out if my
Celeron is an MPENTIUMII or a MPENTIUMIII is only frustrating...

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S41°18'23" - E146°49'07" (Holwell, Tas)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..