[plug] Whoever is bored...

Paul Arch paul at sdmgroup.com.au
Tue Mar 23 11:42:54 WST 2004

> You could at least have given us some higher-res, that way we could
> search the web for all the chips and come up with some idea.

Sorry, I got an old sony cybershot 1.3 megapixel camera, and the lighting in
the office here isnt too swell :(

http://www.sdmgroup.com.au/plug/bigpic.jpg

Anyway,
http://www.gumstix.org
http://www.gumstix.com/features.html

Excellent platform for anybody out there that develops embedded linux
systems.

Quick Specs :
80mm X 20mm X 8mm
200 Mhz Intel X-scale Processor (400 Mhz avail.)
64 mb SDRAM
4mb FLASH, linux installed ready to go
MMC/SD expansion
2x Serial ports
1x USB
Bluetooth (not available yet)

Its hard to believe computing is getting this small.  For us,  we can
realistically now integrate linux more into some of the 8 bit microprocessor
based designs we have.

cheers