[plug] code porting

Bennett, Phillip PBennett at arg.net.au
Tue Mar 23 16:01:41 WST 2004

Hi all,

The company I work for is currently trying to migrate one of our systems to
Linux from (gasp!) SCO.  We have the source code for the program and want to
port it.

Does anyone know who in Perth would do this kind of thing?  That is, if
there is anyone in Perth for this type of work.

Also, would anyone have a rough estimate of the cost of such a venture?
It's a firly straight forward X based program for logging information and
printing reciepts of events.  It also runs an ingress database.

Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil.

PS: I've heard of running stuff like this with the ABI compatability layer..
I've tried a few things, but don't really know what I'm doing.  If anyone
has done anything similar with success, I would be interested in hearing
what you've done and how.