[plug] Re: Upcoming changes to the ECI

bob bob at fots.org.au
Thu Mar 25 10:26:24 WST 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004 10:07, Onno Benschop wrote:
> For such a small potential user population, the ATO considered the costs
> associated with developing, maintaining, updating and providing User
> Support for a Unix/Linux version of the ECI, could not be justified.

To which, of course, there is only one reply...

"Open source it! We'll develop, maintain and update it for you."

What was that on /. about "Only 32% of Java developers really know Java"?
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/03/20/1222224
--
His mind is like a steel trap: full of mice.
		-- Foghorn Leghorn