[plug] Re: [plug-ctte] Country membership

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Fri Mar 26 09:56:34 WST 2004

I had been wondering how to get the ball rolling here.

I did offer to write a regular IT column for the local paper, but the
editor was adament the paper was about "local issues, local people". I
was going to do an intro to Linux and build from there. Free original
content? - No.

If there is interest, I think a regular chat at a coffee shop would work
to start with. I can burn the latest distros on the spot or you can LAN
the .isos from me. I am not a guru by any means but I get by..

I'm often around Collie, look for the wide fella with no hair except a
longish red beard. Come and say g'day.

Nofixed: are you alone or do you have friends also interested?

Regards

Garry