[plug] Help setting up Apache/PHP on Debian

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Mar 28 01:02:09 WST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to test an open source CRM package called Leopard that I
downloaded from sf.net

It requires (amongst other things) Apache with PHP modules.

I'm very new to PHP (never played with it at all) and am thus having
teething problems as I get started. At the moment the problem is that I
can't run any of the Leopard CRM scripts cause the browser prompts to
save them locally instead of executing them.

I'm trying to install on a Celeron 2.4ghz machine with Debian Sid and
kernel 2.6.4-1-686

I installed the php3 module straight out of unstable and ran:

modules-config apache enable php3

I have also modified the apache httpd.conf file

to try and LoadModule and AddType

Please find my httpd.conf file at the following url:

http://www.arach.net.au/~pcaston/httpd.conf

Any possible solutions would be
fantastic.

Thanks,

Chris
--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.