[plug] MySQL nautral language user interface

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Mar 29 08:47:21 WST 2004

Thanks,

Garry, Shayne, Ryan and Michael.

I'll try these out.

I believe though that you need to do something on the server to enable
mysqlnavigator to connect? Perhaps vi /etc/services to open up the port?

thanks,

Chris

PS sorry about the outburst I do have respect for people that know MySQL
and it is obviously and area where I lack considerably.

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 01:47, J Michael Gilks wrote:
> phpmyadmin is good for a web based interface, or for a normal gui try mysqlcc
> from mysql.
>
> Love
> Mike.
>
> On Sunday 28 March 2004 22:18, Chris Caston wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone know how I can enter natural language commands into MySQL?
> >
> > for instance:
> >
> > add user
> > create database
> >
> > Is there a good front-end for it so that I don't have to learn all the
> > insane crap?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Chris

Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.